Bella turned 3 months old yesterday...YEA!! I don't have her latest "stats" as Kaiser doesn't do a 3 month check up. (We'll have to wait until next month for her 4 month check up and second round of...UH-shots.) She's definitely getting bigger and filling out. We think she's around 12lbs now. It is INCREDIBLE to watch her learn new things. I feel like a complete goober getting SO excited over the slightest bit of progress in any area...but hey, I'm a new mom...let me relish in the glory of even the smallest of things! =) Here are some new cute pics of Big-B.



OK watch out cause these next two pictures might be THE cutest pictures of all time. Today when Bella's nanny (Auntie Jenny Faulconer) took Bella for a walk, Auntie Jenny looked down to see Bella fast asleep like THIS.....


She's clearly talking with Jesus..."And Lord thank you for my mommy and daddy, I love them so much, but can I also have a pony?" =)
No comments:
Post a Comment