Here's a video of a game that Rick and Bella play often. It's kind of like speed hide and go seek. It's pretty cute watching these two play games.
Here's another video of a daily (or should I say nightly) activity in our home. The game of ESCAPE!! Each night when bed time rolls around and it's time for PJ's...Bella gets a big kick out of escaping from our clutches to run around the house in either her onsie or in just a diaper. And, I apologize in advance for my loud voice in the video. =)
And I've saved the best (or my favorite) for last. Here is yet another daily occurrence in the life of Bella. Watching videos of herself on whatever electronic contraption I'm using at the time. She will often bring us our phones and ask to look at pictures/videos of herself. And what's even funnier is that she will tell you when she's bored of a certain video with a loud "ALL DONE MOM." I heard that kids don't actually recognize that it is themselves they are looking at until around age 2...I hope this is correct...cause if not, we may have a narcissist on our hands.
Buddy (read in english accent!) You now must remember whatcha friend told ya. Make em videos "unlisted" not private...ya hear? Now ya go and fixem so us peeps can watch em moovies. xoxo
ReplyDeleteOh shoot-how do I go back and do this?! Poop!
ReplyDeleteI see them! And they are adorable!! Ah, makes me smile that cute little Belle!! She has that dainty little laugh and voice - LOVE it!!
ReplyDelete