Thursday, April 14, 2011

Photo Shoot with Aunt Jen

 My dear friend Jenny Faulconer has been watching Bella on Wednesday's in my mom's absence. (In case you did not know, my parents hit the road in early March to see some of what God has to offer with regards to red rocks, desert lands, canyons and baseball. They are due back this weekend!) Jen has taken some fantastic photo's of Bella recently and I wanted to share some of them as they are just too stinking cute. I specifically had her take some pics last week in preparation for Bella's "baby" (HA!) dedication at church, which will be at the end of April.


I cannot help but smile (and laugh) at some of the faces Jen caught on camera. They capture so much of Bella's personality. I am overwhelmed with gratitude at the privilege it is to be Bella's mom. God, you are SO GOOD to us. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
 


This is one of my favorite silly faces Bella makes. It's referred to as the "SHIVERS!" face. It usually makes it's appearance after bath time, before the jammies go on. She gets a big kick out of making this face. So do I. =)



I'm told that in this next sequence of photos, Bella was told she could not go to the park yet...and this is what ensued.



Here it comes....


BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! BOO Aunt Jen!








2 comments:

  1. Oh my dear goodness! These photos are darling! Love that little girl to bits! Great job Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so sweet! And such sad faces ...and to have the park in the background!? Too much! She is a doll that little one :)

    ReplyDelete