Yesterday we got to meet little Avery Jo McGregor! Our good friends Mike and Allison welcomed their 3rd child, Avery, into the world on July 9th, just 5 days after Bella was born. Here are a few pictures of the perfect pair...
AND here are some other cute pictures of Big B and other friends...
The standard sleep position...
This picture makes me laugh, because it's typical. Anytime I lay down to nap, the dogs HAVE to lay down with me.
My two favorite people in the world!
=)
Bella's first crush...Uncle Will.

Getting loves from Auntie Jen...

All bundled up and ready for bed.

When Bella gets gas, THIS face comes out often. (LOL) She looks like an old man.

Our favorite Bella-face...we call it the "One Eyed Jack."

YES! I finally captured the CLASSIC, "sleeping dad with sleeping baby," picture. =)
We call it "pop-eye!" And wait a minute ... I think baby is NOT sleeping ... only daddy is catching a nap! So fun to see the girls with each other ... hope it happens again tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable, she is just so leggy and cute!
ReplyDeleteAsh-She is so cute. I want to nibble on her!! I will keep my nibbling to my own baby, and hope to meet Miss Bella soon! Oh-and I think the gas picture looks like Rick... Hummm...
ReplyDelete