Ever since this little nugget of complete cuteness came into our lives, it seems as though time is FLYING by at a ridiculous pace. Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that Bella was no bigger than a small sack of potatoes? And now...holy huge (and breaking my back) baby. Ok-I am exaggerating a bit as she's really not THAT big...but she is just growing up right before our eyes and it continues to stagger me.
We are in a very exciting time in her development as it seems like she is doing something new EVERY week, if not every day. She continues to explore the various pitches she can make with her voice, reaches out for anything and everything, and lately is really into her feet. (I think she finally figured out that she is in control of THOSE limbs as well)
Below are various videos of the activities Bella has been up to within the past few weeks...
Enjoy!
Bella LOVES her jump-a-roo. Check out her fancy foot work...
Ok-so this is the best video I have of Bella rolling over. She has rolled over about 5 times now on her own...but I've never caught it on film. Most of the time I'll just wait and wait and have these 4 minute long videos of nothing. This one is a bit of a stretch as she flips over due to loosing her balance while reaching for her toy...but whatever, you get the idea. =)
Bella has also been sitting up unassisted for a few weeks now. SO cute. She's still a little wobbly and eventually always topples over...but she gets stronger and stronger each day.
This is just a cute video of Big B laughing at me for no real reason...maybe I was having a bad hair day or something...?
Bella and Kyleigh Mace are pals. It is SO cute to watch Ky get so excited to see and be with Bella. And although Bella doesn't get the idea of "friends," her face always lights up to see someone more her size. Here the girls are watching Dora the Explorer before nap-time. And as you can see...Dora is VERY entertaining.
And as usual, I've saved the best for last. THIS is one of the new things Bella has been doing constantly this past week. FAKE COUGHING. It's hilarious. What a ham!
No comments:
Post a Comment