Here they are...pictures from Thanksgiving. WOW-I am way ahead of schedule. Wooo-Hooo!
Our Thanksgiving festivities took place at my parents house. As usual, my mom created a warm and inviting Thanksgiving wonderland. The food was, of course, delicious...but I gotta be honest...I love me a deep-fried turkey and was a little sad to hear we would be sticking to a more traditional baked bird. BUT it was still very good. Along with a house packed with the usual suspects, we had the pleasure of also celebrating with my kindred-spirit, Sara Wysuph and her dear husband Dan. It was so great to not only get to spend the holiday with our wonderful family, but also share it with my BFF.
Of course, this was also Bella's first Thanksgiving which made it extra special. Although she obviously didn't understand the significance of the day, she was clearly delighted to be in the presence of tons of people just waiting to shower her with hugs and kisses.
"Jehovah-Jireh." (God as my provider.) This thought permiated my mind all day. God continues to be faithful to provide for all our needs. I thought about listing off the things I am especially thankful for this year, but quickly realized that the list would be obnoxiously long...and that's because our God is absurdly generous. =)
Our Thanksgiving festivities took place at my parents house. As usual, my mom created a warm and inviting Thanksgiving wonderland. The food was, of course, delicious...but I gotta be honest...I love me a deep-fried turkey and was a little sad to hear we would be sticking to a more traditional baked bird. BUT it was still very good. Along with a house packed with the usual suspects, we had the pleasure of also celebrating with my kindred-spirit, Sara Wysuph and her dear husband Dan. It was so great to not only get to spend the holiday with our wonderful family, but also share it with my BFF.
Of course, this was also Bella's first Thanksgiving which made it extra special. Although she obviously didn't understand the significance of the day, she was clearly delighted to be in the presence of tons of people just waiting to shower her with hugs and kisses.
"Jehovah-Jireh." (God as my provider.) This thought permiated my mind all day. God continues to be faithful to provide for all our needs. I thought about listing off the things I am especially thankful for this year, but quickly realized that the list would be obnoxiously long...and that's because our God is absurdly generous. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment