Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Santa Cruz County Fair 2010

I'm pretty sure everyone can tell by now that I'm really not much of a blogger. Oh how I wish I were. But I just don't find it to be an activity that I enjoy that much. I'm sure if I did it more often, I would get better at it and it would make the whole process easier. But overall, I find it to be just another task that I have to complete.

OK-now that I have that off of my chest, I will now finally be posting about our trip to the Santa Cruz County Fair....which took place almost 2 months ago now. And I have had this post in "edit" mode for about that long too. HA! I had intended to load the pictures, and post them right away...but,it didn't happen. Hey-I'm just staying true to myself and posting anywhere from 60-90 days after the event takes place. =)

Anywho...we had a great time. The SC County Fair is nearly always the same. And that's what I love about it. You pretty much know what to expect. And I look forward to those same things each year. Specifically, I look forward to the junk food I'm going to consume and the piglets. I could sit on that fence eating a county famous cinnamon roll and watching those baby pigs for hours! But...with a 14 month old...I never sit anywhere for long. This actually Bella's 2nd year at the fair...but last year, she was only 3 months old, so I suppose that doesn't really count. This year, she was old enough to have fun. She rode a few kiddie rides, stoll bites of whatever fatty food I was consuming at the moment, and best of all, thoroughly enjoyed her first pony ride! And yes, it was worth the $7 we spent to watch her on that pony.  It was just darling.

I have more pics and videos...but they aren't posting correctly. GRRRR! (One of the main reasons I do not post more often. I don't have time to figure out what I'm doing wrong.) But here are a few shots...


















2 comments:

  1. Posting can be a real pain but you have to remember that we do not scrapbook so this is our way of logging family history. I challenge you to look back to some of your earlier posts. They will make you smile and remember things you may have forgotten Also, Bella will totally thank you when she is older!!

    On a side note, we loved going to the fair with you guys..and just plain love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Bella is such a cutie - and the pictures of her on daddy's shoulders is darling ... and love the new family picture!
    (Weren't those piggys adorable!!??)

    ReplyDelete