Thursday, November 11, 2010

Catching up...

If you are a mother you know how sacred you time is. Even if the entire day went smoothly, there's nothing quite like a quiet house. And every night after Bella goes to bed and "me" time finally rolls around, I am faced with the question "What am I going to do with the down time tonight?!" I have my 5 top picks for nightly activities...and as we've already established, blogging doesn't usually make the short list.  BUT, tonight I feel inspired. I downloaded all of my pics off both my camera and iPhone and found too many cute pictures that should be shared. So...here they are...and definitely in no particular order. =)

Bella at Kyleigh Mace's 3rd birthday party. It was a fairy themed birthday party...and was beyond DARLING!




The next morning, Bella immediately wanted me to put her wings on her...she wore them around for days. Here she is smelling the flowers.


Here we are again with the wings. She says "WINGS" and then after I put them on her, she (now) runs to our bedroom to look at herself.


Bella's first pony tail!!



Oh my goodness....what a mess!!!





Bella loves wearing ANY necklace. On this day, she selected these lovely pink pearls. =)


Dress up with daddy.
  




The rest of these photos aren't that old at all...in fact, I took them last week. They are a bit repetitive, but my goodness she's cute...I couldn't choose which one I liked best, so I put all of them up.


Late last week Bella took a header on the pavement outside Janelle's house and got her first real "raspberry." She recovered quickly...and it didn't end up looking as wicked as I thought it may have, but it was still kinda ugly.


2 comments:

  1. OH she is such a doll! And I love those wings on her! Too stinking adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so sweet and so cute and so girly!!

    ReplyDelete