Fun with the Mace's - 5/22/10
Last weekend we had the Mace's over for an impromptu dinner. For desert I had the glorious idea of having a fire pit out back and roasting smores! Unfortunately, the weather was less than ideal and forced us to postpone our fire-pit due to high winds. SO...we were stuck inside with a bunch of yummy items we couldn't use. But never fear...I have a very creative husband who had an idea. Why not try and roast marshmellows on our space heater? You might think this is a little "back woods. " But you'd be incorrect. People in the back woods don't have electricity. HA!Unfortunately, this epic idea...failed miserably. Oh well...we built a memory and that's all that matters. =)

The good stuff...

J getting ready...

Ok NOW she's ready. An outfit just isn't complete without a "Bass Pro Shop" hat.

Giving it a shot.....FAIL.
Fun with the Moon's - 5/21/10
We had attempted to go to the lake with the Moon's last weekend...but due to the bad weather, we all decided to call it off and go another time. We had already done all our food shopping for the lake-weekend and didn't want it to go to waste so we got together for dinner. We had a ball! And unbelievably, this was THE first time we had ever hung out with the Moon's just the 2 families. WEIRD! It reminded me of just how much I miss my dear friend Sara. I am hopeful that we will get to see each other more often and do this again soon. =)

Bella with Scarlett...

Chloe and Bella. Chloe is a wee-little thing...either that or Bell is just huge. Chloe just turned 1 last weekend. =)

Look at these cuties!

This picture is pretty special. This is Sara's dad, Mike holding our girls. Sara and I have been friends for over 20 year's....since we were little girls. But it felt like a really weird/special moment seeing Mike hold OUR children. Crazy!
Bella's First trip to the Boardwalk!! - 5/21/10

Hangin' with Dad, listening to the carousel music...


Getting on the horse...

Bella: "Um, I'm not sure if I like this or not...let's see what Mom thinks of it...OH she seems fine...I guess we are good then." =)


Mimi and Aunt Kathy
We had a ball with you guys and love spending time with you! Even if it is just sitting on the couch with magazines or roasting marshmallows with a space heater! ;)
ReplyDelete