Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Rick Cosentino....college graduate...

Yes, the rumors are true. Rick finished his last college course at the University of Phoenix and will be receiving a degree in business management in just a few short weeks. Although Rick would disagree, this is a HUGE deal. If you know my husband well, you know that "the worst day at anything else, is better than the best day at school." (I bought him a t-shirt that had this statement written across the front.) Rick and school get along about as easily as the left and right winged extremists....which is, obviously...not at all. But Rick made a commitment to (mainly) me and our future family, that no matter what, he would finish school and obtain a college degree. And I really don't care how many years over the standard 4-years, it took...the bottom line is that Rick kept his commitment and finished well.

Boots, I'm so proud of you. Thank you for honoring us by keeping your promise. You are an amazing husband, father, son/son-in-law, friend...etc. Bella and I are beyond blessed to get to spend the journey of life with you.

Here are 2 silly, (and fairly non-interesting) videos of, what I am now referring to as the Faulcontino's (A hybrid of Faulconer's and Cosentino's) celebrating after Rick turned in his last paper.


And yes...we are toasting champagne in martini glasses because really...who actually owns champagne flutes? (Wait, what's that you say? Many people own champagne flutes? Well...we are the kings of never having the right items for entertaining people-so this fits.)

2 comments:

  1. YAHOOOOO!!! Congrats Rick! We know this was a total challenge for you and we are proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Job Rick! It is even more special that you did it for your family! What a guy!!

    ReplyDelete