I was going to put these pictures in order from start to finish...but it's just too much work...HA! So here are some pics and a few videos...in no particular order.
NO WAY! A fairly decent family pic!! YES!
With all the sun and fresh air, Bella SACKS OUT every night up at the lake. And if you know our little girl, you know she doesn't fall asleep in people's arms...so this was really fun for me. I relished just sitting there watching her sleep...she's SO DEAR!
Look at those rosy-cheeks...
Fishing off the swim deck at twilight...
Good morning sweetheart!!
Bathing suit baby! I cant stand how cute she is in a swim-suit! I just want to squeeze those chunky legs!
I call this video "Singing with Bella." This is a very regular occurrence in our home as Bella loves to "sing."
And along with her love of "singing," Bella also loves to "dance." I wonder where she gets THIS from? =)














Oh Bella is absolutely-stink'n cute in that bathing suit!!!!! And the videos of you two- especially singing together- brings tears! SO precious!! Avery is a singer too- chiming in with her nightly bedtime songs, I should have Mike video it so I can save this memory as well :)
ReplyDelete